To search the site please enter a valid term
If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
About Corps Monitoring
As a division of Corps Security, the UK’s leading independent specialist security solutions provider, the Corps Monitoring Centre (CMC) operates to the same ethos of ‘loyalty, integrity, service‘ and a desire to go beyond what’s expected.
Corps Security (UK) is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Corps of Commissionaires Management Limited which has its Registered Office at 85 Cowcross Street, London EC1M 6PF. Registered in England No. 03473589
- Reporting And Transparency In Security Partners April 22, 2021
- The Benefits Of Remote Monitoring April 8, 2021
- Corps Monitoring Launches KeySafe March 31, 2021
- Corps Monitoring Donates Laptops For Struggling Home Schooling Students February 8, 2021
- Spotlight Interview: Rob Hill, Managing Director, Corps Monitoring January 29, 2021
As part of last weeks #thankyoursecurityofficer, we spent five minutes talking to John Fletcher, a security officer at a Jewish community centre in Manchester, about what being a security professional means for him.
Read the interview in the link below: https://www.corpssecurity.co.uk/corps-security-news-information/corps-security-press-releases/2021/09/16/qa-with-john-fletcher-site-security-officer/